CONFIDENCE

Hi friends this is my first post and in this I want to share my first best ever experience of my 18 years of life.
            That is the story of confidence on yourself, and the best thing is that this incident is mine. I felt it within in myself that here in this world we have many problems to face, there will be many people who discourage you but it all doesn't matter when you have only a single person behind you, who supports you. And in my case there were many of my friends and my bro but still I had a lack of confidence on myself. I didn't even ready to allow them to support me but as usual friends never listen anyone they did what they want. They send an email connected to many people of the institution which didn't selected my name for its entrance, ask them for reasons and finally they send my name after a week. What I did is only crying during all this because I knew that I was able to give entrance but I was not ready to take a stand for myself, How fool I was at that time I can't believe but today I want to thank SAKYAAA(Contain first letters of my friends and bro's name) to help me in gaining a best ever feeling of confidence. Now I can promise myself that in future I will never let my friends and bro down for their struggle, what they did for me. I know that they guess can never be with me forever or everywhere but their lesson will always be with me and there will always I present for myself, to take a stand for myself and for my loving ones.

Only want to say guys just never discourage yourself, have a faith in you or on your heart- it'll never let you down.

And ya guys never feel alone because your loving ones are always with you and they LOVES YOU A LOT.


Comments

  1. You can do everything my sis. Problems are always there in life but you are my brave sis. And I promise to you that I am always with you. Love you so much behna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect it's very nice blog .
    Aap k andar likhne ki kya badiya kala hai....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expectation......worst but best

Time