GOD FACE

Today I feel that I can't be alone even for a single second in my life, and this is all because of GOD FACES. I'm sure that it is new prospect of life for many of my friends even I got it just a few months ago,but before sharing my this view towards life,I want to confess it first that I was not like that as I am at present there was lot of negative feelings around me, every second person seems to be fake to me, but this single concept of my GOD FACE completely changed my attitude and today I want to share with you all, because I feel this from the core of my heart that this is going to help you all somewhere in your depressed moments and if it'll help you, it'll be my success.
Once one of the fairies of God Iksha [desire] went to him and said in a very anguish manner.
"God why you gave me less value than your other fairies among these humans." 
after listening this God get confused and also worried about Iksha, he said
"No my dear fairy I made all of my fairies with same powers and values, why you felt like that     I made any partiality towards you."                                                                           
"Because you did, see how much these humans care for Prakriti [nature], they are ready to do everything for her and for Lakshmi [ wealth] they are just mad to get her but what about me, most of them are trying to suppress or ignore me for that Lakshmi, why - only because of you, you never helped me anywhere."                                
God only gave a smile to Iksha and said
"I'm just unable to understand it dear that why you feel like this, can you show me the examples - who are trying to hurt my little fairy. I want to set a punishment for that chap."
"Of course I can show you many your highness."
They both went down to the earth to seek human's carelessness towards their desires.
"See God this is Aditya, a really very great writer but as usual, he, killed me inside him and           switched to this office work for getting wealth."
"Oh so he is your culprit."
"Not at all God, not he, you are my culprit. You didn't help me to save myself inside him."
God only gave a smile to her and said, dear can we go to flash back because now I have to prove you that I was not wrong. They both went to the flash back to see the condition of Aditya.
"See God this, he is there applying for this worst job for himself."
"Oh, so that's the moment when he killed you and you think that I didn't help you at this time."
"Yes God."
"I think now you have to observe dear that I tried to help you but.............."
Aditya was there, outside the interview office waiting for his chance, After few minutes one of the intern of the office come and give him a pamphlet, but Aditya threw it off even without a glance on it. That day he don't get his chance,now he is going to have his interview on next day. Well next day on his way to office a boy selling newspapers come to him and offer a newspaper with a free magazine but due to his frustration again he ignored him. He went to the office and today get his chance there. As the interviewer ready to ask him, his first question the peon of the office came inside and said that they do not get any application for the new post of the writer for office website as everybody find it a new thing and don't feel any carrier in this. After this interviewer asked his first question to Aditya as if he like to write for office website for same income as an reputated engineer, but he refused that offer by saying that he is not interested in writing, and performed good in interview to get a job of steno.
"See God see, you didn't help me here, he killed me very easily just by a simple dialogue."
"Do you still think Iksha that I didn't help you after even seeing the whole flashback." 
"Definitely God where you helped me in whole incident."
God now again give a smile to her and start saying
I was there in the face of that intern to help you, that pamphlet was for the job of writer in the same office, next day I came to help you and Aditya in the face of that paper selling boy in that newspaper there was again the request article from the CEO of the company for a young writer to join there company but........, after all this even I tried my last attempt, I came in the face of that peon to inform Aditya about the job but he didn't recognize me. I can't leave my any child with problems my dear but at least they need to have some faith on me or on their talents.
Now I get it God that you were always there for me, and I was blaming you without any reason, there was my mistake that I didn't recognize you and didn't helped  Aditya in making his future.
Here again God smiled and said Iksha to don't feel guilty and get disappeared from there, from that day Iksha is wandering here and there, in many hearts to help human but  still she don't get that position what she deserve because she is still on wrong path she is thinking that it was her mistake in case of Aditya, according to his strategies God tried many times to help her but the result is zero, because the main culprit of the story the human is still not understanding that he is the main reason for this worst condition of him/her or their desires as at the right time they get caught in negative thoughts of this world and refuse to recognize the GOD who is there to help them. That's why friends now I never want to be a murderer of my desire and happiness due to some negative evils around me because i know GOD is here always with me in different faces, I'll find him, feel him and get my IKSHA [DESIRES] and HAPPINESS.
"BE HAPPY AND KEEP SMILE ON YOUR FACE" 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectation......worst but best

Time